Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas

Changing My Ways

Hello Readers! I haven't blogged in a while but I think thats's going to change very soon.
I recently forgot how to sign into blogger *shocked face* sorry about that. But I've sorted everything out and I hope I can post more in the New Year. Now, I wanted to free my mind in this post. I feel like I'm doing things wrong.. But that I mean, I'm not being very productive with my time. I feel like there is a dozen opportunities out there and I am not grasping it too well. Laziness!. So I've been thinking a lot lately and I suppose I felt dissapointed because I've tried blogging for so many years now and I've never really aquired an audience or bond with my blogging. I usually give up after a while. SOO...
I am going to make my make blogging one of my new years resolution. Ok.. so that's a little vague?

Blogging

  • Achieve something every month i.e. aquire and audience
  • inspire someone
  • expand my skills as a writer and my my interest in fashion/creativity
  • Become more socially outgoing
You can chide about being a little far fetched but I am hopefully going to change my lazy ways in 2014 and achieve good within my blog.

So that's my little rant here done :)
Expect more poists in the upcoming weeks.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a welcoming new year! 

--January

No comments:

Post a Comment