Sunday 25 August 2013

Hello!


Hey There,

Let me first introduce myself. I am January. Its not my official name, but I do prefer being called that.
I am 15 years old and I am starting out my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/augustavalanchebaby - it would be great if you could subscribe to it.
My chanel and Blogmwill be put together. By that I mean: What I post on my Channel will aslo post here.
Just as a warning, I am not the best Blogger organiser so please bear with me as I start out.

I don't have a main audience for my blogs and videos, I feel likeI want to try out a mixture of things to gain an audience before I pick a specific genre or my Blogs and Videos.

I have been a big youtube fan for many many years and I thought it was about time I joined in this generations nig online movement and create a yuotube channel myself.

I hope you all enjoy my blog and my channel. please do subscribe and comment, I would love to hear from all of you.

So, welcome on this journey with me. :)

love: January

No comments:

Post a Comment